Hello Fellow Arrowmen,
I would like to THANK each of you that helped at the Air Show on August 27-28, 2016. While we did not have the traffic as we did last year, we still had a successful show. Please pass the word to everyone that came, whether 1-4 hours or both days, that their help was greatly appreciated.
Please keep your calendar dates open for next year’s AirSho, tentatively on August 25-29, 2017. I will let you all know the exact dates as we get closer to the event.
If you see any of these individuals (listed below), please THANK them. If I missed anyone, I am sorry and would like to extend a big THANK YOU to you as well!
- Teresa C. and her family on lending their 4 Wheelers.
- Matthew O. for the use of his Trailer.
- Lonnie Y. lending his Portable Generator for AC power and Money Counter.
- Kelly for getting access to the Ready Building for AC power.
- Matthew E. providing maps.
- Barney B. bringing/taking back the Traffic cones.
- Matt V. bringing Water Cans.
- City of Odessa for lending the use of Traffic Cones.
- Dominos for providing Pizza for lunch.
Your Brother in Scouting,